This is Kristina's second year and she knew exactly what to do. We started on our own and few houses down she found a little brother to teach him the new ropes, a barely 3 year old that was trying to keep up with Kristina who will walk fast and skip and dance in between houses while holding his little hand and reminding him to say "tick o treat" and "tank yu" and telling him to be quiet "shhhh" with a finger over her lips until they opened the house. So sweet.
Kristina chose to be a ninja. Well, Mama found some sale a few months back and I asked her to pick an outfit, so there were Pixie Fairies and other Princess costumes, is not that she didn't have a choice but she picked this one and I loved the price $5. She has been playing with it for a few months now. I think next year I will let her experience the excitement the day of Halloween and then she can dress up whenever she wants.



Now the candy will go up and she will get it for special treat. She is actually one of those that know when to stop when it comes to food (LOL) and the candy could stay out but I prefer to not have it out so it doesn't get eaten when she is hungry. I am not crazy about candy so we just went up and down the street, enough to get the excitement of the night.
1 comment:
I love her costume and that she helped out the little brother learn the ropes! And I agree about the candy - not only for the kids, but to save myself from temptation!
Post a Comment