Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We did our Easter Egg hunt at the MV Community Center. On the way there Kristina spotted her old classmate Dominic. It was great that he was there. They had such a good time together.
And there she is like a little bunny.
I love her flowie hair as she all girly bends down to pick up a candy
Amount in the baskets just right (10-20 single candies) and a big bright smile.
Got to have the cotton candy
Yummm
She was always climbing Dominic's back. She is still less than 50 lbs so he could handle it.


And then to "Grama" (not Babushka any more) for dinner and play at the park. She didn't like the picture below because the "Popichka" was showing. LOL. My little monkey!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Posting for my Mom, too sweet to not capture:

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Kristina that cotton candy makes me crazy too, I love it.
You really had a good party at school.
When are you coming to visit me?.

sylsumida said...

I love thse pics! Kristina looks so happy and so pretty.