Sunday, June 21, 2009

I AM POEM

I AM POEM, by Kristina White, 1st Grade - April 13, 2009.

I AM a dog lover and silly
I WONDER about the moon
I HEAR a crow sound
I SEE a clown in a motorcycle
I WANT a lot of money
I AM a dog lover and silly

I PRETEND to be a flight attendant
I FEEL happy about my new school
I TOUCH my desk
I WORRY about having nightmares
I CRY when I get spanking
I AM a dog lover and silly

I UNDERSTAND to behave
I SAY I believe in my parents
I DREAM about monsters
I TRY my best at school work
I HOPE for a horse
I AM a dog lover and silly.

OK, not exactly great but very much what is in her mind these days...the past still hunts her, the present and future are happy.

I still love her Thanksgiving answer in Kinder, "What at you thankful for?" "I am thankful for LOVE".

2 comments:

sylsumida said...

So sweet, that answer makes me all teary eyed. You guys taught her what "love" is.

Roxy said...

Posting for Grandma: "Very nice Poem Kristina, grandpa says: you are very inteligent, you have to continuer like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are very proud of you. Kisses Babushka mami and grandpa."