We had the honor of being invited to our dear friends' daughter birthday party in Huntington Beach. Isn't she gorgeous?
Here is my gorgeous girl. They all got buried in the sand and loved it.

All the girls....guess which one is not Russian. LOL.

Their party favor bag was full of Tinkerbell stuff, they all loved the wind wand (? not sure what is called).

All the girls....guess which one is not Russian. LOL.

Their party favor bag was full of Tinkerbell stuff, they all loved the wind wand (? not sure what is called).
The cake made my Annya's Babushka was delicious, very fresh and natural full of berries just like they would make it in Russia.
I love the picture of Dyedushka on the back. He is such a great man. Even though we do not get to talk much I love his manners.
I didn't realized I had the picture below but that is my girl always helping others. She was holding little Julya's hand so she would feel safe.
We were actually at two BD parties this day, July 27. I was too lazy to take my camera out at the first party. I promised Kristina that we would go to both parties and so we did.







1 comment:
Look at your little beach babe.....She looks like a natove california gal with that blonds haor and tan. Jeff better get a REALLY big stick to chase all those love struck boys away when she gets older!
Post a Comment