Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

Here are some snapshots of our great summer trip. I already posted the pictures in FB so I find myself trying to catch up with my blog. I have to remind myself that FB goes away, the blog is Kristina's diary. So for those that have already seen the pictures in FB I am sorry.

We met my long time friend Ainura, her husband Seryozha and the girls Tatyana and Anna. Kristina enjoyed having "kids" with her.

The day before the boat waiting for the storm




Our boat, in one of the best spots we found and what houseboating is all about, to be surrounded by natural beauty.


Before departure at the marina



I went to the upper deck looking for Kristina and this is what I found. Kristina enjoying the view. Good girl you were wearing your life vest! (REquired when boat is mocing for children under 12)



Fun shots:





You better believe it we ate the fish. Ainura made Russian fish soup, yumm.


We endured a few storms and we will drive away from the storm the girls played cards, made water ballons and watch 3-D movies.





At night time:



On our way back:


Last day in Flagstaff, AZ

2 comments:

sylsumida said...

Looks like a fantastic vacation!

DeanaMarie said...

Looks like fun!