Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School 2011 - 4th Grade

There she goes, happy as she can be. She had a great summer but missed her friends from school, and partially the structure and routine from school.
(The picture above is more reflective of Kristina's personality...moving and dancing. A posed picture just didn't look like her)..

Before she left she had to hug Toby and Daddy.

Look how tall she is getting. Pretty soon she will be taller than me. This summer she grew 2 shoe sizes, from a 4 at the end of school to a 6 last week. We now buy shoes at the Woman's Dept.  We also bought a training bra, not because she wanted it but because she is starting to grow breast and she really needed it. Lord help us. She is 9 yrs and 8 months old.

2 comments:

DeanaMarie said...

So glad you posted an update! I can't believe how tall she is getting!! Wow!!!! Still as beautiful as ever!!

Unknown said...

I hope Kristina has a great school year! I miss you guys.