Kristina got a double green star today, one on each hand. Good job girl, you can do it!
Yesterday morning as I was leaving school the principal stopped me to tell me that he has been watching Kristina and he can see she has extra talents, that athletic she is 2 years ahead of kids her age. He wanted to highly advice me to enroll Kristina in some kid on sport training because as he said "When she catches up her development to her athletic skills WATCH OUT! she will be a very successful woman". It was nice to hear so know we are trying to decide what to do. I do not take advices like that lightly. Since I was a kid my parent told me that I needed to go to school to support myself if needed. My college anatomy teacher told me that I should consider going to Med Tech School in case I didn't continue to Medical school because I was very good at it and I listened to her, and I listen to my parent, and I am happy where I am thanks to them offering advice. So, I do not want ignore the advice given to Kristina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment