Monday, March 3, 2008

Horse Back Riding

Go figure, lucky girl Kristina is she was offered free horse back riding lessons by one of the largest land owners in Ranchita. The owner asked that I e-mail (no cell phone reception on her property) her every time we come that way and she will give Kristina lessons, all we need to do is by her a saddle her size. She even offered to do boarding for a horse if we ever decided to get one. Nice but we are not ready for that. Kristina enjoyed her first experience with the horses, first on saddle and then without out. The lady said that out of all the kids she had come by Kristina must be the most fearless child she has ever seen. I only replied "to a fault, and that is half of it".

Thanking Bella for the ride.

Preparing the next horse, Hunter.


Riding Hunter with out a saddle.
I guess the next lesson will include scooping up poop and washing the stables.

No comments: