Another great thing that happened is that we met with another adoptive family (just moms and the kids). The kids were adopted through OC services and they were born in the area. What we had in common was that we both are trying to follow the BCLC method or parenting so we were able to talk about what we struggle with and offer each other suggestions and support. The kids got along really well. We will see them again.
Lastly, we got to see our nieces. Even though they live in OC area they were gone all summer in between visiting their Dad out of town or on trips. The three girls love each other. I am so thankful for the way they have been able to accept Kristina. They are great kids.
Great to still be able to swimin mid-September!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Catch up
I can't not say that last week I was a single Mom because I had all the help I needed from my mother-in-law while Jeff went on a jetski trip. He could not stand the fact that it had been two summers since he took it out to Moabi, so he did. I am glad he did. For us was a bit odd not having him but we managed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment