Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Little Ice Princess

Kristina started taking Ice Skating lessons. It is something she really wanted to do and had been asking for a long time. We delayed her starting lessons until the school routine was established. She has been to two classes and doing great. She can now cross the ice rink without holding any ones hands, she can do jumps, knows how to fall without hurting herself (knock on wood) and is learning how to twist. She was lucky that no other kids signed up for her class so she is basically getting private lessons, there was the possibility of up to 10 kids in her class.
Sorry for the bad pictures. I keep forgetting to bring the camera, so I had to resort to my iPhone. They were also taken on the first lessons. Hopefully I can get some action shots with my camera.

No comments: