Wednesday, October 3, 2007

During the week R&R

Jeff and I believe in limiting TV time and what she watches on TV. However we cannot completely cut it out. Kristina has a high "I" personality as rated by the DISC personality test (note, no test done but Mama has taken a few and learned about it). Meaning she has an Influential personality. High "I" personalities are usually leaders, sales people, involved directly with people, etc; they feel that every one's happiness is their responsibility so if no one is smiling they have to put a show to help others feel good. They usually are high energy. With that said the child is exhausted by the end of the day, she likes to vegetate in front of the TV for about 30 minutes every day, usually her kid's DVDs and occasionally Animania channel, an HD channel with awesome graphics and sound. Can you blame her? Look at Papa's nice Entertainment system?

No comments: