The "kids" spent the day at the beach while I was at work. Papa was proud of being able to watch Kristina without a problem and she was happy to do what she likes best, play at the beach all day. I joined them later and we cooked dinner in the R V.
I am glad that we are able to spend time with Kristina doing what she likes and not letting TV or
video games take over her head. The max TV this weekend was 30 min each day. I was worried that she was getting addicted to TV but that only happens if you let them choose that. If you offer them better choices they will take them...at least Kriska. We have not bought her video games, Jeff says "she is not asking for it, why do it". I agree, I rather see her playing alphabet games, solving puzzles, playing memory cards, etc in the computer. She is not at an age where she will chat with others but we have the PC set up so that we can see from the Fam room what web site she is at in the office. This way when she is older she will accept it as that is
the way it will be until she is of age to go to college with her own PC.

No comments:
Post a Comment