Here are a few snap shots of the day before last day of school. I could not let go of Kinder without a shot of my big girl getting off the bus. Next year 1st grade an back to the school a few blocks from our house. She will miss the bus ride for sure. She was so comfortable that she fell asleep. Babushka and Papa were waiting to snap this picture and the door would not open finally it opens and out comes sleepy head exhausted from "fun in the sun" at school. I guess they played in the sprinklers.
Below, as part of the routine Babushka checks her backpack. This time she found her underware..uhhh (nothing major, I packed it in case she was going to take off her wet bathing suit and change, I guess not) but funny to see Babushkas reaction. And then she feeds her lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment