Thursday, June 5, 2008

Passing on the love

It brings so much joy to see Kristina nurturing her dolls. This is very recent but she gets it now. I was mortified when she first came home and demonstrated aggression towards her stuffed animals. One night we were playing with two stuffed animals, a little beanie frog and a big IKEA frog with zipper in his mouth for putting pajamas. Playing I put the baby from inside the big frog. Kristina's first instinct was to start slapping the bog frog in his face for being bad. I immediately brought to her attention that they were playing, plus there was no need to smack froggy back and forth.
Here she is today.

The dolls names are Wella Chloe, and Lalie (not shown)....where does she come up with this names?

1 comment:

DeanaMarie said...

Very very precious!!!! Sophia won't touch a doll! She is into Ninja Turtles!