She is great at catching the waves, even without a board she waits for a wave and swims under/or crosses the wave, whatever the term may be. I wished I would have been that sporty and fearless.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Kristina learns to skimboard
Lucky girl to have a Papa that wants to show her how to do it. Even more lucky is her, Kristina who can be all sporty and can be all girl when needed.



She is great at catching the waves, even without a board she waits for a wave and swims under/or crosses the wave, whatever the term may be. I wished I would have been that sporty and fearless.
She is great at catching the waves, even without a board she waits for a wave and swims under/or crosses the wave, whatever the term may be. I wished I would have been that sporty and fearless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment