I am so proud of my girl, the initial teeth surgery traumatized her and our last visit to the dentist for cleaning was horrible but we do not let our fears take over our lives. With a lot of reassurance, never lying, always being there for her and at the same time not paying much attention to it when it came time to go again she went in there determine to be strong. She was curious at first of all the tools and every time a new tool came out she wanted to know about it but the hygienist was very good about telling her everything and also gaining her trust again. The visit was pleasant as the first visit was 2 years ago.
We put sealant on the molars to prevent cavities and good girl, way to go NO CAVITIES! I wish I could take credit for that, or she could take credit for her extra good dental hygiene, she just plain and simple has great genes in that area.

No comments:
Post a Comment