Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristina!

Happy 7th Birthday Sweet Princess!

Party at Scooter Jungle, Aliso Viejo, CA. Lots of fun, even the adults joined in the fun.
Here are some action shots:




Kristina and Mjkhaia's grandmas join the fun. The expression on their faces was priceless as they slided down this 2 story high slide. At the end they said "no more, just this one time OK!


First pin pong, playing with Hadees. She did good.


Pictures with some of the friends and family:
Alliska, Christa, Kristina and Jenna


Hadees and Kristina. I posted about this little boy before (One Lucky girl and Kristina is getting married!), Hadees and Kristina went to preschool together and it was, I hate to say it, first "love". He did not look to happy but when Kristina got close to him he cracked a smile.

Below is the new little boy she is good friends with at school now - Mjakhaia. He must have given Kristina 5 hugs during the 2 hours we were there. And when Kristina told some one that he hugged her, he over heard and approached her with another very proud hug. The look on his face was, "Yeah! That was me!".

Notice how both boys have dark hair....Tyotya Vika says that she predicts that it won't change...by experience.

With Nikki, our little neighbor.

Hanna and Kristina. Hanna would not leave until she gave Kristina a hug.

"Jungle Cake" as Kristina called (cheaply decorated by Mom but it turned out pretty)

Opening gifts. She would have read all the cards if we let her but we did not have hours of Bbbbbaaaaabbbbbuuuuushhhhhhkkkkkkka.


After goody bags, with her cousins. What a glamour shot!



On days like this you cannot help to ignore the thoughts about the birth mother. I hope she remembers and I am sure that if she could see her, she would be very proud to see this young lady. And me, I cannot help but to say thank you for bringing such joy into this world.

2 comments:

sylsumida said...

I am so happy for you, such a beautiful family. Seems like yesterday you had come back from meeting her for the first time and you were already in love! She is so pretty and very lucky to have ended up with two people who love her so very much.

junglemama said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun place. I wish we had a part jungle around here!