They say that all kids that visit Hearst Castle, when they go back as adults the one thing they remember is the pool. Look how she is deep in thought. She is probably thinking how can I manage to jump in there are not get in trouble. She was very good through out the tour. She listen to every word the tour guide said. She said her favorite thing was the ancient giant book that we saw in the main room.
Below is the ancient Egyptian statue Randolph W. Hearst was able to import from Egypt before it became forbidden to taken them out of Egypt (sorry about the shasow of the palm tree)



At the Exhibit hall they had a Treasure hunt for kids. Kristina insisted in doing all 20 questions and writting the answers herself. I told her I didn't know she was ready for Museums and we can do many more in OC/LA area.
At the Exhibit hall they had a Treasure hunt for kids. Kristina insisted in doing all 20 questions and writting the answers herself. I told her I didn't know she was ready for Museums and we can do many more in OC/LA area.
No comments:
Post a Comment