Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

I could not have asked for a better day. It seems like we are all where we need to be right now. We spend the day with immediate family, well at least with the ones that are close by.

My wonderful Mother-in-law who treats me like a daughter and is always there for me. (The dog is not hers, the kids made her pose for the picture with the dog.)

My sister-in-law, mother to my two beautiful nieces. Melissa was so kind to have us for this occasion, since our house is still not completed.

Her two lovely daughters Jenna and Christa. Kristina is so lucky to have such good cousins. They are all so good to each other.



And me the proud mom of my daughter.


The weather was so nice that we had to go for a swim.

In Costa Rica Mother's day is celebrated in August so I will wish Happy Mother's day to my mom and sister's then.

3 comments:

Vika Klim said...

Roxik, Happy belated mother's day.
You are a very beautiful mother!

Roxy said...

"I am glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You all look so happy. I was not there but that make me happy too. LOVE Babushka Mami"

sylsumida said...

I love that picture of you! Beautiful!