School started Tuesday Sep8. It has been a great week. Kristina is loving every moment of it. I think this is the year where it all clicks for her and she takes off. Let's see what second grade brings.
Posting for Grandma in Costa Rica: "TO KRISTINA ALL THE BEST IN THIS NEW YEAR OF SCHOOL. WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.GOD BLESS YOU. LOOKS GREAT IN THE NEW UNIFORM. LOVE BABUSHKA MAMI" Note to Mami: there is no uniform at this school. She was cold and that morning we realized all her sweaters were too small (so much for planning back to school outfit). Luckily my friend Lynne I. had given us some clothes from her daughter that is now 20, she had saved them all this time to give to someone special, lucky Kristina.
4 comments:
She is becoming a little lady! I hope this is a wonderful year filled with lots of great memories!
Posting for Grandma in Costa Rica:
"TO KRISTINA ALL THE BEST IN THIS NEW YEAR OF SCHOOL. WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.GOD BLESS YOU. LOOKS GREAT IN THE NEW UNIFORM. LOVE BABUSHKA MAMI"
Note to Mami: there is no uniform at this school. She was cold and that morning we realized all her sweaters were too small (so much for planning back to school outfit). Luckily my friend Lynne I. had given us some clothes from her daughter that is now 20, she had saved them all this time to give to someone special, lucky Kristina.
I love the new photo of Kristina! Beautiful....such a little lady.
YAY!!! I hope this is the best year of school ever!
Post a Comment