Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny Kristina

Lady at the grandma's community pool: What's your name?
K: Kristina! But every one calls me "Sweetie" so you can call me Sweetie too.

Lady at a restaurant: Beautiful hair, where did you get that color from?
K: Oh, it just grows that way.

On the way to school - K: "Mom, When I am 16 I will be able to go out with boys...(silence) mmm, maybe when I am 24 or 34. I need to pick them right otherwise Daddy will shoot them!" I had to explain to her what that meant and that all Daddy was trying to say was that he will not let any boy treat her bad.

Mama: Oh, I don't think this outfit looks right
K: You look adorable Mom!

Mama: Where should we go for dinner?
K: Sushi, my favorite. It is the best food in the whole world.

1 comment:

sylsumida said...

Boys!!!! They grow so up so fast. I bet Jeff will need to have a big stick to chase all those boys away from your cutie!