Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Day of School

Last day of school, no uniform, kids were able to dress in "holiday colors". We are so looking forward to this vacation. We are going on some trips in our motor home but first we will spend time at grandmas' (our house is such a mess from the construction, not even a Xmas tree this year :-( ).


Teacher commented that she looks so cute, "you must have fun shopping for her". Some how that did not set well with me. I am not a big shopper and Kristina has only clothes that she needs (meaning she wears all she has until it doesn't fit anymore) but I like for my kids to look good. Nothing wrong with that.

1 comment:

DeanaMarie said...

Hey Roxy! I was wondering if you'd like to get the kids together sometime... I think Sophia has been home long enough to enjoy that!!!!