P.S. We have gone from Pirate, to Ninja to Princess 2 times. (Humm, the priate must have been pre-blog. I must find a picture in the archives. She was such a cute 4 1/2 year old pirate).
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Here is our snow princess (in USA) in Russia she would have been Father Frost's (Santa Clause) daughter.









P.S. We have gone from Pirate, to Ninja to Princess 2 times. (Humm, the priate must have been pre-blog. I must find a picture in the archives. She was such a cute 4 1/2 year old pirate).
P.S. We have gone from Pirate, to Ninja to Princess 2 times. (Humm, the priate must have been pre-blog. I must find a picture in the archives. She was such a cute 4 1/2 year old pirate).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like Kristina had a fun Halloween! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!!!
Such a little beauty!
From Babushka Mami:
"Que linda muñeca, toda de blanco, los adornos preciosos y la manzana acaremalada, mmmmmmmm se ve deliciosa."
Post a Comment