Monday, September 10, 2007

Kristina's 1st trip to Disneyland

Wow! We had lots of fun. I must confess two thing, #I never thought I will enjoy Disney so much, 2nd I cried on our first ride - "It's a Small World". The look on her face was priceless. Kristina did great. I was avoiding the trip at the beginning not to over stimulate her and then summer caught up with us. She was definitely ready for it.

A happy dance for the camera because Toon Town was open...11am Fall hours?





Jeff was born and raised in Orange County and has been to the park several times but this year he found it absolutely beautiful and well taken care off. May be he was seen it again for the first time as Kristina was.

I will make an album for her with http://www.mypublisher.com/ and post more pictures. I think the album can be shared on-line. Like Papa says "She is a ham with the camera".

1 comment:

DeanaMarie said...

Looks like you had great fun! How exciting to share all of these firsts!