Thursday, September 27, 2007

Roxy's Surgery Update

Hello All,
I am doing really well. So glad that awful pain is gone. I was in agonizing pain for the last 4 days. The doctor said it was due to the fallopian tube twisting. There was no tumor, just and unusual cyst. Like I said before I won't feel free until the pathologist looks at it, and as all of us working in the Oncology industry know, it can't be just one pathologist. Two must look at it at a minimum and if they disagree IT HAS TO BE escalated to a good University Institution like USC or UCLA. Thank you Lord for providing me the contact and good friends there!


Today the day started with the drive to Irvine Medical Center. All uneventful. Kaiser once again impresses me with their quality of patient care. Papa then picked me up, took Kristina from school to swimming lessons and I stayed home with Babushka. Papa had a busy day today but as usual he shine (like he did in court in Nizhny). BABUSHKA YOU ARE AWESOME! She helped with all the laundry and made dinner for us. And know she is helping clean the dishes. Ahhhh so good to know we have some one that loves us and can be with us in this time of need. I know Babushka Mami sent her her gratitude since she couldn't be here this time. I had told her to save the travel in case we had to face the ugly C (cancer). And my Kristina sits quietly watching a child DVD for the 100 time and relaxing before we call for brushing teeth and reading book and bed time.
The things that went through my mind... I couldn't bare the thought of not waking up and allowed to be in earth one more day with my sweet baby, my dear husband and family and friends. Thank you Lord. I know my job here is not done! Thank you, thank you thank you! Ahhh, and some relieve in having your baby be concerned about your health and helping you. Yes, she loves me!!!! And my husband does too. That moment when they wheel you away, the looks said it all "I love you forever!"
Good dinner for all, noodles for me and not much. Mami said I will get "colicos". Good advice and thank you for reminding me that that is why I have to take it easy with food today. I must be hungry to end my post this way.


2 comments:

Michael Utsman said...

We're praying for you, prima!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Roxy! I am behind I guess but I am glad that so far things are looking good. I am praying that your pain leaves quickly and you get tons of "thumbs up"!