Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Birthday - August 7th

This date is an amazing day for me. 1. My birthday.
2. Official wedding anniversary date. Jeff and I got married at the OC Court House in Santa Ana in 2002. Picture is sort of bad but it was just Jeff and I, no one else there to take the pictures. It was a very personal wedding. The big party with the family was in Costa Rica on Aug 17 and that is the date we celebrate.
3. In 2006 we were at the US Embassy in Moscow getting Kristina's immigration papers and Visa to US done. In the picture we were at the metro station...the enlarged picture looks so terrible, Jeff and Kristina are all tired, the dark circles under their eyes says it all. I guess it was stressful times, and adjustment for all for sure.

4. And it is the birthday of several people I know, Vika best friend ever, and Genie dear co-worker and friend.

Vika and I 2004





MAMI I LOVE YOU!

No comments: