One year ago we arrived from our long journey to bring Kristina home. Today we pack our bags to go on another RV ("doma machina") trip. Kristina's enthusiasm is unbelievable. She can hardly wait. Papa is happy with that.
We all need this vacation. Kristina has been acting up in school the last two weeks. I think is the new kid that is much older and bigger than her that makes her feel threaten and has made her react to anything the other kids do. :-( My baby still has some survival instincts she feel necessary to bring out, because of some remaining insecurities that we thought were all gone. We are working on it. This trip will do as all well. I'll post as I can.
We all need this vacation. Kristina has been acting up in school the last two weeks. I think is the new kid that is much older and bigger than her that makes her feel threaten and has made her react to anything the other kids do. :-( My baby still has some survival instincts she feel necessary to bring out, because of some remaining insecurities that we thought were all gone. We are working on it. This trip will do as all well. I'll post as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment