Best part of the trip was when Kristina said "Mama, remember when you picked me up on the airplane" and I reassure her that is was a happy time for us and the we were happy she was here to what she replied "Mama, California is really really good!" :-) She thinks all USA is California. I am glad to know she is happy here.
More pictures said Tyotya Vika, so here it goes:
Performace by "Kristina White" on side of the RV...loves to sing anytime anyewhere.
Kristina loving Papa.
Yoga - Mama and Kristina. Tia Kathy would be proud of her. This session was started by Kristina. They do that a lot in school and she finds peace on it.
1 comment:
Wow, looks like great fun! Don't you just love how giving Kristina is? Zack and Sophia are the same. They would give me their last Skittle, and I still find that amazing!
So great to read your blog and see pics of you all so happy! Who is Vyka? Is that someone at the baby home?
Post a Comment