Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday Russian Party

Got together at our house with old roommate Yura and his lovely girlfriend Svetlana. Irka, old party friend, with husband and baby son. And old time "Padrushka" (girlfriend) Ainura and family. It was great to see her Mom visiting from Kergystan and her niece Bermeta now in high school, first time I met little Berma she was 5. And of course Ainura's daughters now 7 and 10, it seems like it was yesterday that I saw Tanya's little face through the glass doors at Irvine Medical Center. They grow so fast.... Sorry not too many pictures. My camera didn't come out at all. I was a bit busy with 9 adults and 5 kids. Ira, thank you for the pictures.

Annya and Kristina with latest pool hairstyle. Kristina wanted this to be a "pool party" which she taught it was. I promised her we will do it again next year with more kids.


Sveta and Kristina. Both of them sooo beautiful and sweet. Sveta worked with an organization in Siberia that helped in Orphanages. She really has a way with children, very gentle girl. Her and Yura brought Kristina a Bratz girl that you can doll up with glitter and lip gloss. Kristina loved it. Thank you! Today I am wearing the sticky glitter, can get rid of it and people at work keep seeing it all over me.









Tanya, Bermeta and Kristina.







Kyle telling the girls who is the boss.

VIKA, we missed you!

No comments: