Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Property in Ranchita


It looks like the seller changed his mind and will sign our counter offer. Jeff and I can hardly believe it. The possibility of getting it got smaller and smaller everyday, but today we got the call, the seller will sign if we or someone buys his tractor. He wants $2,000 for it with attachments. So be it. I will reserve comments about the seller and details of the sale because with the Internet you never know... Attached is the view from the small house in this 40 acres paradise. We will get more pictures of the oak grove next time we are there. Now begins the long process of escrow and then the long two month wait until the owner leaves the property. We may be looking at mid-October before we can take over the land. I believe the wait would be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully I will have the chance to visit it, sometime in the near future!