
Brunch with Lynn at O'Neills was really nice. Lynn is moving to NC and has showered us with so many gifts for the last few years that a thank you brunch seems like nothing. I wish Tom would have been here with us. Hopefully he was watching us from high above. I know that when I to Kristina at night the books that Tom and Lynn gave us from their daughters, he is right there listening and giving me suggestions on what to do and how. LOL. Any way Lynn is a great friend and we will miss her when she moves. She is got to do what she is to do to get her life back on track.
Kristina behaved really well and as usual made friends with an older lovely lady that was having brunch with a friend.
We then went to the beach with the cousins. They enjoy each other so much. It is great to see them playing together.
No comments:
Post a Comment